At college at the moment, we have been creating umbrella designs for our Stretch lessons. We are going to create a display with them in our college, and have long wall displays hanging down the windows down the sides of the display.
My design is inspired by artist Henri Matisse I incorporated colours that Matisse uses and shapes he uses in his work. I thought this photo of all the umbrellas was very effective so decided to show you on my blog.
For my 'white on white' project, during the 2nd year of college. We were experimenting with different ways in which we could manipulate paper, to create different effects that kept the paper in hold. This is my outcome, which I love with a woven bodice, 3D flower technique to create a sort of waistband, with a tule tutu skirt to add lift to the whole garment.
Hi everyone, I’m Charlotte and welcome to my blog. I am a fashion and textiles student, ready to share everything from easy sewing tutorials to what I get up to on my course. I don’t yet have a set plan for when I will be posting on my blog yet, but will say when I do. Happy sewing, Charlotte x
Today in college we have been using adobe illustrator to create the outline of a barbie doll. This technique we learnt about today I will be able to use in future garment designs. We firstly used the pen icon to draw over the outline, and then removed the barbie doll image behind which would leave just the outline. I then coloured the image in so it stands out to the contrast of the white background. Overall I am happy with how it turned out and will be able to use this technique in future garment designs.
Comments
Post a Comment